Thursday, August 18, 2011

Attractive guy needs attractive NYC girl to make girl next door jealous!!?

Any attractive women out there that want to get paid to hang out one night to make the girl in the apartment next to me jealous,,,, because she is playing games with me and it is driving me crazy. I will pay you!! Send me a face pic. Not looking for slutty pics so please don't bother with that. I will also give you my pic so you know that I'm not some creepy dude. I'm a student at NYU and I live in the union square area. Just to give you an idea, people have asked for my autograph because they thought I was Dennis from it's always sunny in Philadelphia. Haha. I'm Italian though. I have no female friends anymore because the were all friends with my ex so we all stopped talking. I need help on this little experiment. Please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment